Thursday, December 14, 2006

Introduction



Hello, and welcome to what is an experimental diary of film reviews - the films concerned are those that I happen to see either in the cinema or on television (or possibly even other media such as podcasts or Internet movies!) during the year.

I already keep a written day-to-day diary, and therefore keeping a regular blogpage would also be a marathon effort that is probably beyond me at the moment. However, one other aspect of my life is films, and this is as useful a means as any of providing a film diary. All types of film are covered, whether old or new, arthouse or blockbuster.

I usually also award each film a merit rating, ranging from no stars to four stars ("****") maximum. This is certainly not intended to be a "definitive" opinion, but at least gives the reader an idea of how I personally rate the film.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

Joe Sales



1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Hey Joe!
Thought I would go back to your early posts. Please remind me in what cinema that picture was taken... I'm trying to recall if I took that one! My cinema pictures need a major sorting out; I need to get some on-line organisation for my pictures going once I get my scanner.

Its been fun reading this blog!

Jan 5, 2008, 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home